THE CLOCKTOWER FARM project scope is simply defined as a restoration of the farmhouse, originally constructed in the 1830s, with a rear Addition of new program spaces. The elegant front rooms of the original residence —the Drawing Room, Parlor, Library, Stair Hall, and Dining Room—were restored to the splendor of significant renovations completed in 1882. On the second floor, bedrooms were restored for visitors, and the Master Bedroom was expanded into the new addition. The 1882 renovations relocated the kitchen and other traditional servant spaces from the original farmhouse to a small, ill-conceived rear addition. This incompatible rear wing was removed to make way for a new addition providing contemporary program spaces that address today’s current living needs and include a new Kitchen & Pantry, Informal Dining, Family Room and Mudroom on the first floor, and an expanded Master Suite and Home Office on the second floor. Additional Project Scope included a new detached garage, renovation of the existing Barn as Event Venue, a new Pool House, a Sunken Garden, and extensive hardscaping.