1 |
1 |

Photos

x

Amelia S. Givin Library

Mt. Holly Springs, PA

Built in 1889 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Amelia S. Givin Library is a rare, exquisitely maintained example of Richardson Romanesque design.  The original library was expanded in the 1980's with a respectful, yet unseen addition.  In order to serve a growing community, provide greater program offerings, and accommodate new technologies the library must again grow. 

Archer & Buchanan developed a plan which sympathetically adds 10,000 sf of space, while maintaining the presence and dignity of the legacy structure.  Along with the design and construction cost estimate, the firm developed graphic materials for a capital campaign.

In Our View

Good Architecture

Is a Sustainable

Way of Building.

Loading tweets...